Tour Code AS2G12 Ayutthaya to Khao Yai National Park
รหัสสินค้า : Tour Code AS2G12
Tour Code AS2G12
Discover Thailand's UNESCO World Heritage Sites Ayutthaya to Khao Yai National Park
Tours operate every day of the year:
Minimum 1 Adult
Private 1 - 18 Adults / Per Booking
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Children over 3 - 10 years old: 75%.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children rate applies only
when sharing with paying 2 Adults
Private 1 - 18 Adults / Per Booking
What You'll Do:
• Hike to Haew Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park .
• Discover Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Enjoy a fun day trip to both highlights of Thailand, Ancient Ayutthaya and Khao Yai National Park.
• Explore temples and ruins in Ayutthaya, the former capital city of Thailand including :
1. Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon (Temple of The Reclining Buddha)
2. Wat Mahathat (The Buddha's head in the middle of banyan tree)
3. Wat Phra Si Sanphet (The three white massive chedis or stupas in the center of the temple.)
4. Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit. (It enshrines one of the largest Buddha statue in Thailand - Phra Mongkhlon Bophit.)
Take this chance to explore the UNESCO-listed sites of Bangkok. Visit Khao Yai National Park for stunning views, and discover the temples of Ayutthaya on this full-day trip.
Enjoy a full-day trip out of Bangkok, explore the impressive monuments and temple ruins built during the Ayutthaya era. Make your first stop at Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon to see the 42-meter-long reclining white Buddha.
Then, head to Wat Phra Mahathat to spot the famous tree that has grown around a Buddha's head. Take a selfie with the Buddha's head, but make sure you sit on your knees to show respect, as it is considered holy by Thais.
Continue to Wat Phra Si Sanphet, the largest temple in Ayutthaya, known for its distinctive row of restored chedis. Housed within the grounds of the former royal palace, the temple was used only for royal religious ceremonies. The Three Chedis are very elegant, and the whole place gives a good impression of what it may have looked like before the city was destroyed.
Make a final stop in Ayutthaya at Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit. This is one of the biggest Buddha image in Thailand. This Buddha image has a lap measurement at 9.55 meters and height at 12.45 meters. It is a good model of the Buddha image during the end of Ayutthaya reign.
From there, continue to a local restaurant, where you will be served authentic Thai dishes.
Move on to Khao Yai National Park and stop at Haew Narok Waterfall to see a beautiful view of the waterfall by walking just 1 kilometer from the main road. Taking a safe trail down the cliff. Continue to the Visitor Center to hear about the park’s history and attractions. The final stop is KM 30 Viewpoint on Thanarat Road, and after the wonderful journey, you will return to your hotel in Bangkok, arriving at around 6:30 PM.
• Licensed English-speaking tour guide
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
• Passenger insurance and travel planning service
• Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water excluded soft drinks
• Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided
• Round trip transportation from Bangkok by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car
• Admission Fee:
1. Wat Mahathat
2. Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
3. Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit.
4. Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon (Reclining Buddha)
5. Khao Yai National park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Complimentary 3 Bottled water and 3 refreshing towels (Per Person) excluding soft drinks
What's not Included:
• Other services
• All optional tours
• Personal expenses
• Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
• Swimming is not permitted.
• Please bring sun protection as needed.
• Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• A vegetarian option is available if requested at the time of booking.
• Please inform the tour operator if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies.
• Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports) for the insurance policy.
• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
• Blouses, T-shirts or polo-shirts are permitted; shoulders and knees must be covered; jeans are allowed.
• Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing. Visitors can wear sandals and flip-flops (in a suitable design) with a strap at the back. Wear
comfortable clothing and good walking shoes.